Fraud Associate (TA)
At Disney, we‘re storytellers. We make the impossible, possible. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge technology and pushing the envelope to bring stories to life through our movies, products, interactive games, parks and resorts, and media networks. Now is your chance to join our talented team that delivers unparalleled creative content to audiences around the world.
A Fraud Associate will utilize fraud decisioning software to identify, research, and prevent fraudulent credit card transactions. Cast Member will work as part of a small, close-knit team responsible for supporting risk mitigation strategies by reviewing exception reports and working with business stakeholders to reduce bad debt and fraud losses. ResponsibilitiesStrategy
- Use fraud decisioning software to review credit card transactions for potential fraud
- Research potential fraudulent alerts for various lines of business and partners.
Process Support and Governance
- Review and run daily ad hoc reports looking for fraudulent transactions and new trends.
- Provide information to appropriate teams to block transactions, as required.
- Partner with team to document credit card chargebacks and review for patterns and trends.
- 2 years of experience with:
- Loss Prevention
- Experience with systems and strategies from other Disney lines of business:
- Ticketing/Vacation Planning
- Disney Reservation Center
- Merchandise Operations
- Resort Operations
- 4 years
- Fraud / Risk Mitigation
- Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE)
- Experience with internal systems:
- Associate’s Degree
- Bachelor’s Degree in Criminal Justice, Computer Sciences, Digital Forensics
Company Overview At Corporate, you’ll team with the best in the business to build one of the most innovative global businesses in any industry. Uniquely positioned at the center of an exciting, multi-faceted Company, the forward-thinkers at Disney Corporate constantly pursue new ideas and technologies to help the Company’s many businesses drive value, all the while gaining something valuable from the experience themselves. Come see the most interesting Company from the most interesting point of view. Additional InformationThis position is a legal entity of The Walt Disney Company, an equal opportunity employer.