Sr Security Specialist, Cyber Trends
At Disney, we‘re storytellers. We make the impossible, possible. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge technology and pushing the envelope to bring stories to life through our movies, products, interactive games, parks and resorts, and media networks. Now is your chance to join our talented team that delivers unparalleled creative content to audiences around the world.
The Sr. Cyber Trends Analyst is responsible for a broad range of responsibilities, with a primary emphasis on conducting research and analysis to identify and summarize internal incident observations and systemic trends as well as cyber issues to identify historical and current threat activities. The analyst will identify and analyze employed threat Techniques, Tactics and Procedures (TTP) in order to provide security members awareness and/or actionable information that allows for the development or implementation of proactive Defensive measures or improved response actions. The analyst will work closely with the lead Sr. Cyber Trends analyst to develop executive and tactical level briefings while collaborating with the Director of Cyber Incident Response, Security Operations, Enhanced Detection Team, Security Awareness and Strategy team and Global Security to effectively synergize relationships allowing for high caliber integrated threat reporting and situational awareness to leadership and Security members. The Sr. Cyber Trends Analyst will leverage security technologies, methodologies and industry best practices to facilitate and develop Cyber Threat Activity Reports. Additional responsibilities include developing TWDC’s overall cyber threat picture as well as contributing to or developing Cyber Threat blogs/nuggets.
ResponsibilitiesPerform Service Delivery of Cyber Trends Analysis:
- Conduct daily Cyber internal incident trend analysis to identify systemic issues potentially requiring corrective actions or show relations to industry trend activity that may pose a threat to the Company
- As needed, conduct daily open source research to identify trending cyber topics/threats.
- Effectively identify, evaluate and communicate new and ongoing cyber security threats to senior management through regular and ad hoc reporting
- Research complex cyber threat issues and produce finished reports for various levels of the business, including senior company executives.
- Make confidence-based assessments of internal programs for proactive response actions in relation to cyber security issues across the industry, improving the information security posture of TWDC.
- Identify threat potential and provide time-sensitive indications & warning on threat actors.
- As needed, work with security partners to conduct intelligence gathering that pinpoints threats and assigns attribution in order to identify TTPs of threat actors.
- Prepare, brief and present cyber trend/threat assessments to broad audiences, including collaboration with Awareness Training & Education team on related communication relevant to the end user community
- Work closely with the Executive Communication team to produce polished presentations and reports that effectively communicates complex technical or intelligence related information to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Collaborate weekly or as needed with security partners to foster team relations and share ongoing initiatives, tracking items, trend information identified, etc.
- Collaborate with security partners to conduct Cyber Intelligence gathering related to threats or activity in an attempt to obtain attribution or details on potential Threats to the Company.
- Work with and gather requirements with the Director of Incident Response to ensure level of research efforts, trend requirements, or cyber threat reports are in line with initiatives or leadership requests.
- Provide weekly Threat blogs or summaries on Industry Trends regarding top Cyber activities, etc.
- Develop and present briefings and/or informational papers on current/top Industry threat activities & issues for leadership awareness or how they may relate to TWDC
- Provide an informational report to leadership upon the identification of a Industry compromise for awareness in regards to what happened, etc.
- Publish weekly information reports on Top 5 Cyber issues trending on Industry or activities, threats or compromises.
- Maintain and/or revise reporting formats or requirements, as needed
- Attend security threat seminars, as required
- 8+ years in the field of Cyber security
- 8+ Cyber Intelligence gathering
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to deliver results in a complex and dynamic organization.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and work effectively in a fast-paced, high volume, results driven environment. Ability to rapidly assess a situation and produce summarized results of the issue
- Demonstrated experience in the Intelligence Lifecycle
- Must have strong knowledge of information security components, principles, practices, and procedures.
- Must have a strong knowledge of hacker methodologies
- Strong cross-team collaboration and team building skills.
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Develop visually appealing graphics and relay complex technical information in an easy to understand manner through briefings and presentations.
- Ability to develop and deliver presentations using MS SharePoint, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to work in large global environments spanning multiple time-zones.
- High standard of performance, attention to detail and commitment to excellence
- Demonstrated ability to positively influence and persuade individuals of varying levels
- Demonstrated ability to handle confidential information
- Knowledge of laws, regulations, and industry requirements related to Information Security (i.e. EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), Payment Card Industry, Domestic and International Privacy regulations)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Risk Management, Information Assurance, or equivalent work experience
Company Overview At Corporate, you’ll team with the best in the business to build one of the most innovative global businesses in any industry. Uniquely positioned at the center of an exciting, multi-faceted Company, the forward-thinkers at Disney Corporate constantly pursue new ideas and technologies to help the Company’s many businesses drive value, all the while gaining something valuable from the experience themselves. Come see the most interesting Company from the most interesting point of view. Additional Information
- This position is a legal entity of The Walt Disney Company, an equal opportunity employer.