Principal Counsel (Antitrust)
The successful candidate for this Principal Counsel position will support the Company’s Associate General Counsel in charge of antitrust and competition advice and proceedings.
- Counsel on compliance with federal, state, and international laws and regulations concerning antitrust, competition, and trade regulations.
- Supervise outside counsel representing the Company in a range of competition related matters - - including transactions, investigations and litigation.
- Conduct sensitive internal investigations.
- Respond to subpoenas and other legal process.
- Negotiate and draft related documents.
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in a law firm or corporate legal department or combination with a major concentration on antitrust and competition practice, preferably with credentials in FTC, Antitrust Division, and EU proceedings and regulation.
- First-rate judgment.
- Ability to spot and analyze complex issues and devise practical strategies and solutions.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills.
- Superior drafting and negotiating skills.
- Superior interpersonal skills to collaborate effectively with co-workers and high-level corporate executives.
- Superior organizational skills to prioritize and handle a high volume of work with minimal supervision.
- JD required
Additional InformationThis position is a legal entity of The Walt Disney Company, an equal opportunity employer.