PMO Project Coordinator Internship, Corporate - Summer/Fall 2018
Imagine working side-by-side with industry leaders in your field of study. Imagine building upon the skills you’ve learned in the classroom through real-world hands-on work experience. Now imagine yourself in a Professional Internship with Disney Corporate. When your extraordinary talents, our renowned legacy and the promise of an even brighter future unite, just imagine the stories you could be part of!
Be a part of an innovative team and culture…
Enterprise Strategic Programs successfully drives delivery of technical projects and strategic programs for Enterprise Technology. The team helps drive technology solutions for a wide range of services, products and stakeholders. The environment is collaborative and dynamic. Building strong relationships with team members, being resourceful, adaptive, self-motivated with strong communication skills are all critical for interacting successfully with teams and driving delivery.
ResponsibilitiesA Day in the Life…
- Assist program managers with the delivery of technical projects.
- Maintain and create documentation.
- Coordinate and schedule meetings.
- Capture meeting notes.
- Facilitate meetings and interact directly with stakeholders and customers.
- Prepare reports on status, milestones, tasks, metrics and risks.
Basic QualificationsWhat we are looking for…
- Eagerness to learn and contribute in a team environment
- Quick learner when given minimal direction
- Ability to take ownership and ask for help when needed
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to use MS Office programs including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience with Excel
- Experience or familiarity with Tableau (not a requirement, but a plus)
- Experience working in an IT environment - Any Cloud, Security, Data Analytics experience or interest is highly valued.
- Currently enrolled in an accredited college or university and taking at least one class, or be a recent graduate of an accredited college or university within the last six (6) months at time of application, or be currently participating in the Disney College Program, Disney Culinary Program or Disney Professional Internship Program
- Pursuing an undergraduate degree in Business, Computer Science or a closely related field
- Any experience working with one or more of the following – Data Analytics, Security or Cloud Solutions.
The Walt Disney Company is the global leader in high-quality entertainment and innovative technology. Begin a career that delivers unparalleled creative content and experiences to audiences around the world.
This position is with Disney Worldwide Services, an equal opportunity employer. Additional Information
- The approximate dates of this internship are June 2018 through January 2019
- Candidate must be available to work approximately 40 hours per week for the duration of the internship
- Able to provide own housing and transportation in the Burbank area
- Must not have completed one year of continual employment on a Disney internship or program
- Must possess unrestricted work authorization
- Must be at least 18 years of age