Line Services Assistant
At Disney, we‘re storytellers. We make the impossible, possible. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge technology and pushing the envelope to bring stories to life through our movies, products, interactive games, parks and resorts, and media networks. Now is your chance to join our talented team that delivers unparalleled creative content to audiences around the world.
Disney Aviation Group provides air transportation to support needs of The Walt Disney Company and conduct operations to the highest safety standards.
- Marshaling planes through arrivals and departures
- Greeting pilots, passengers and crew
- Moving aircraft
- Providing basic service for aircraft, e.g., fuel, oil, lavatory, water, etc.
- Driving vehicles in areas congested with moving and stationary aircraft, vehicles and equipment
- Transporting clients and assisting with baggage
- Ensuring hangars, tarmac and client areas are kept clean and orderly
- Ensuring a safe environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations
- Maintaining facilities and equipment
- Providing all around top-quality service
- De-ice and Anti-ice aircraft
- Fuel quality control functions
- 3 years experience in aviation line service activities
- General Microsoft Office Skills (word, excel, outlook)
- High School Diploma or equivalent
At Corporate, you’ll team with the best in the business to build one of the most innovative global businesses in any industry. Uniquely positioned at the center of an exciting, multi-faceted Company, the forward-thinkers at Disney Corporate constantly pursue new ideas and technologies to help the Company’s many businesses drive value, all the while gaining something valuable from the experience themselves. Come see the most interesting Company from the most interesting point of view.
- Must be willing to work any shift in a 7 day operation, including nights, weekends and holidays
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States for any employer without sponsorship
- Reliable, punctual attendance is essential function of the position
- A valid clear driver's license
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds regularly
This position is a legal entity of The Walt Disney Company, an equal opportunity employer.