Employee Center Representative (PT)
We are looking for a part time Clerk. The primary responsibilities of the Part time Clerk position are to maintain outstanding customer service, generate sales, merchandise product, and support the store management team. Responsibilities
- Ensure each customer receives outstanding service at all times
- Opening and closing the registers and Centers
- Maintaining and performing daily inventory counts of all tickets
- Performing daily deposits and change request
- Maintain awareness of inventory levels and restocks as needed throughout the scheduled shift
- Execute the daily operational, day-to-day goals and priorities assigned by management
- Assist in computer inventory inputting
- Uphold merchandising and store cleanliness standards
- Participate in the processing of new shipments and help the team to keep the receiving and back stock area clean and organized
- Aid customers in locating merchandising in store, as well as, processing special orders
- Answer customers’ questions and provide information as needed
- Person must have with a high school degree or equivalent and with experience in handling cash and or a cash register
- Must be able to work and willingness to work flexible hours to meet the needs of the business.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate clearly and effectively in all situations
- Excellent customer service skills
- Be a fast learner, cheerful, with a positive attitude
- Previous experience in a retail environment
- Knowledge of retail computer systems, a plus
- A commitment to service excellence and customer satisfaction
- Have knowledge of basic hardware related products along with a willingness to learn.
- A strong team player yet still able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Exceptional organizational ability, high attention to detail, and ability to multi-task
- Person must have some experience in service oriented industries, retail experience preferred
- Person must have experience with accuracy in handling multiple transactions, computer skills, detail oriented, well organized and neat.
- Must be able to lift heavy objects (50 pounds or more) from time to time as required.
- Ability to stand for an extended period of time
- Move and handle boxes of merchandise and fixtures throughout the store, which entails lifting and perform all functions as set forth.
This is a union position under the Office and Professional Employees International Union (OPEIU). Company Overview DCPI is the business segment of The Walt Disney Company that brings stories and characters to life through innovative and engaging physical products and digital experiences across more than 100 categories, from toys and t-shirts, to apps, books and console games. DCPI comprises four main lines of business: Licensing, Retail, Games and Apps, and Content. The combined segment is home to world-class teams of app and game developers, licensing and retail experts, a leading retail business (Disney Store), artists and storytellers, and technologists who inspire imaginations around the world.