Corporate Financial Planning Analyst
At Disney, we‘re storytellers. We make the impossible, possible. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge technology and pushing the envelope to bring stories to life through our movies, products, interactive games, parks and resorts, and media networks. Now is your chance to join our talented team that delivers unparalleled creative content to audiences around the world.
A diversified, international family entertainment and media company whose operations include theme parks and resorts, filmed entertainment, including motion pictures and television shows, home video and DVD products, records, broadcast and cable networks, internet and direct marketing, consumer products, radio and television stations, theatrical productions and publishing activities.
Corporate Financial Planning & Analysis is responsible for company-wide operating and capital planning, quarterly and annual earnings and cash flow forecasting, annual operating plans and five-year plans, review of all major capital projects, monitoring of segment/business unit operating performance, direct finance support of corporate departments and various special projects. The group is also charged with developing presentations to inform corporate senior management and the Board of Directors regarding the company’s financial performance, business trends and capital investment. In addition, Corporate Financial Planning & Analysis works closely with our Investor Relations Department with respect to our ongoing investor and financial communications.
- Perform analysis for a range of Corporate Financial Planning deliverables for Senior Management, including:
- Quarterly forecasts
- Annual and Five Year operating and strategy plans
- Headcount tracking and reconciliation
- Engage in ad-hoc financial analysis for Senior Management as required
- Assist with the preparation and delivery of management reports/presentation materials. Develop commentary / cause of change explanations for reports
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in an accounting or financial related field
- Must possess strong quantitative and analytical skills combined with solid business and financial acumen
- Strong relationship building skills and a highly professional "client service orientation"
- Must be an excellent team player who possesses solid interpersonal and organizational skills
- Excellent communicator in both oral and written settings
- Flexible, "special-projects" orientation coupled with solid multi-tasking abilities
- High energy level; strong work ethic
- Self-driven, independent thinker
- Results-oriented, decisive
- Collaborative team player
- Organizational skills and attention to detail are critical as the Analyst will often face shifting priorities on multiple assignments
- Proficiency in Excel and Power Point
- Bachelor’s degree Required; Accounting, Finance, or Economics preferred
Company Overview At Corporate, you’ll team with the best in the business to build one of the most innovative global businesses in any industry. Uniquely positioned at the center of an exciting, multi-faceted Company, the forward-thinkers at Disney Corporate constantly pursue new ideas and technologies to help the Company’s many businesses drive value, all the while gaining something valuable from the experience themselves. Come see the most interesting Company from the most interesting point of view. Additional InformationThis position is a legal entity of The Walt Disney Company, an equal opportunity employer.