At Disney, we‘re storytellers. We make the impossible, possible. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge technology and pushing the envelope to bring stories to life through our movies, products, interactive games, parks and resorts, and media networks. Now is your chance to join our talented team that delivers unparalleled creative content to audiences around the world.
The IT Portfolio Analyst will drive daily work activities of our Mobile Business Technology team in coordination with business project teams across the company to release mobile applications and engineering services. This position will watch over and guide the portfolio of business applications on behalf of the Mobile Business Program, thereby extending the power and usefulness of mobile experiences within the company.
- Work closely with our technology leads and management to analyze, prioritize, and coordinate project activities, schedules, and documentation for our development and engineering group.
- Maintain portfolio roadmaps for a multiple application program bundles
- Own, maintain, prioritize application issues and feature backlog
- Ensure project deliverables are executed to requirements and met on time
- Work across engineering staff to maintain app projects and web services
- Coordinate projects from inception through release
- Ensure quality bar is met in partnership with QA and Business Client teams
- Align and document integration activities across technology teams
- Work with project manager, product owner, and extended teams to ensure seamless delivery
- Provide input and champion process improvement initiatives based on internal technology teams (e.g Security) and business clients.
- Facilitate release and sprint planning efforts, stand-ups, sprint demos
- Skills/Qualifications: Critical Thinking Skills, Problem Solving, Teamwork, Software Requirements, Agile Methodologies
- Technical Skills: Service management, issue tracking, collaboration and documentation software (e.g. Jira, Confluence, Slack, ServiceNow)
- 2+ years working with application development/engineering team
- 2+ years working in an agile/lean development environment
- Consistent track record of defining/delivering products/services
- Demonstrated ability to read between the lines and translate customer needs to successful product delivery releases
- Experience with wireframes, UI/UX research is desired
- Knowledge of scrum master responsibilities is a plus
- Demonstrated project experience with regard to estimates, resource planning, and software development lifecycle processes
- Understanding of software quality and testing practices
- 4-Year degree – computer science / mathematics or equivalent
Company Overview At Corporate, you’ll team with the best in the business to build one of the most innovative global businesses in any industry. Uniquely positioned at the center of an exciting, multi-faceted Company, the forward-thinkers at Disney Corporate constantly pursue new ideas and technologies to help the Company’s many businesses drive value, all the while gaining something valuable from the experience themselves. Come see the most interesting Company from the most interesting point of view. Additional Information
- This position is a legal entity of The Walt Disney Company, an equal opportunity employer.