ILMxLAB Executive Assistant
The Executive Assistant will support the Executive in Charge of ILMxLab, including scheduling appointments, answering phones, coordinating travel, and other administrative duties. Responsibilities
- Manage calendars and travel, schedule and coordinate meetings, schedule cross-departmental planning sessions, prepare for presentations and other key events.
- Screen and prioritize incoming phone calls, mail and/or meeting requests and correspondence.
- Manage and track expense reports and receipts; reconcile corporate credit card accounts regularly
- Assist with all general administrative functions such as mailings, filing, and organization (both digital & physical).
- Track and maintain department out-of-office calendar for purpose of keeping overall department aware when travel occurs.
- Update living documents with critical information.
- Greet all guests for the department and manage their activities while on campus.
- Work closely with team Coordinators:
- Order office supplies and keep department supply area well stocked.
- Assist in planning and coordinating department off-sites, special events, etc.
- Ensure all department IT needs are met and/or supported.
- Maintain and organize files and records (i.e., NDA’s & invoices).
- Meeting preparation including agenda prep and distribution; facilitate copies of presentations, refreshments, and clean up. Test and set up all IT needs for the room.
- Assist with any special projects as needed.
Preferred QualificationsRequired Skills:
- Demonstrates professionalism and ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality.
- Demonstrated ability to partner with others and build relationships; team player.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to effectively and efficiently communicate with all levels of executive, management, and staff with diplomacy.
- Ability to shift priorities quickly in response to changing circumstances, remaining flexible, calm, and focused while multi-tasking at a very fast pace.
- Strong note taking skills.
- Excellent organizational and follow through skills.
- Ability to work independently and take ownership of special projects.
- Substantial level of technical competence on PC platform and/or Mac and a thorough understanding of all software involved; Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Facility with Google Mail and Google Calendar preferred
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required.
- Minimum of 5 to 7 years as an administrative assistant is required
- 3+ years’ experience as an executive assistant in an entertainment environment preferable
Company Overview Lucasfilm is a global leader in film, television and digital entertainment production. In addition to its motion-picture and television production, the company's activities include visual effects, audio post-production and cutting-edge digital animation, interactive entertainment software, and the management of the global merchandising activities for its entertainment properties including the legendary STAR WARS and INDIANA JONES franchises. Lucasfilm Ltd. is headquartered in northern California.