We are seeking a motivated Financial Analyst to support the accounting and forecasting processes for the Franchise Management teams. Supports Senior Financial Analyst on a daily basis and reports to the Director of FP&A.
- Prepare reclassification journal entries and reconciliations with the appropriate supporting documentation
- Enter and upload invoices into SAP on a daily basis; review invoices for appropriate coding and approval; obtain invoice approvals as required
- Support all aspects of the recurring forecast and AOP, including participating in meetings with budget owners and data entry into TM1
- Coordinate third party rebilling with Disney Studio accounting by collecting and reconciling project data within SAP and preparing invoice requests
- Coordinate with Lucasfilm and Disney counterparts to ensure a timely quarter end close and submission of deliverables
- Assist in researching and documenting variances between forecast and actual results
- Respond in a timely manner to all vendor and client inquiries and requests
- Maintain vendor files and correspondence history
- Perform other accounting and clerical duties as assigned
- Perform special projects and ad-hoc analyses as needed
- 2 to 3 years' experience in a broad accounting or finance role
- Experience with major ERP accounting systems (SAP, Oracle, etc.)
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel; experience with TM1 or Cognos a plus
- Detail oriented, efficient self-starter
- Proven time management and multi-tasking capabilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Desire to work seamlessly within a strong team in a fast-paced, unpredictable, ambiguous environment
- Diplomacy, discretion, versatility and reliability required
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Business Administration, or related field.
Company Overview Lucasfilm is a global leader in film, television and digital entertainment production. In addition to its motion-picture and television production, the company's activities include visual effects, audio post-production and cutting-edge digital animation, interactive entertainment software, and the management of the global merchandising activities for its entertainment properties including the legendary STAR WARS and INDIANA JONES franchises. Lucasfilm Ltd. is headquartered in northern California.