Staff Coordinator (Creative Music & Soundtracks)
Imagine a career with an organization that brings smiles to millions every day. Imagine working with people whose passion for what they do is simply indescribable. We are The Walt Disney Company, live with a rich legacy of innovation, entertainment, and lifelong memories. With our vast array of both businesses and professionals, you’ll have the opportunity to join a team that’s beloved around the world, and to find out how it feels to love what you do. We invite you to discover for yourself why a career with Disney is the opportunity you‘ve been looking for.
The Walt Disney Studios encompasses the creation, production, promotion, sales, acquisition and domestic and international distribution of live-action and animated motion pictures, home entertainment releases, live stage plays, and music and soundtrack recordings.
The Staff Coordinator position is an administrative support role in a highly creative and productive music department
- Staff Coordinator position is an administrative support role in music department.
- Provide day-to-day administrative support for VP, Music Creative & Soundtracks including:
- Incoming calls and general communication
- Calendar management and meeting invitations
- Filing of reference material and organization of music assets
- Timely preparation and filing of expense reports
- As needed, Provide Support for Director, Music Production and Provide Back up Support for Office of the President Music
- back up /phone support for Office of the President on frequent basis. Need to be flexible, often coverage is required with short notice.
- Coordinate domestic and international travel for music talent and music executives.
- Track Current Scripts, Cast/Crew Reports and Production Schedules. Distribute Score session memos as directed.
- Assemble & distribute production paperwork for Music Crews (start/close forms, SAG, AFM, etc)
- Process music production invoices
- Work closely with other members of the music department, including creative/production/ marketing/clearance and legal for all project related issues.
- Other projects as assigned
- Highly organized, extremely detail oriented person with excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to take initiative, be resourceful and flexible.
- Must have Experience in Music Related Field or Music School
- Professional demeanor and ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to set priorities, meet deadlines and follow through on projects.
- Mac- and PC-proficient in Word, Outlook, Excel and iTunes.
- Strong SAP skills a plus.
- Pro-tools knowledge a plus
Additional InformationThis position is with Walt Disney Pictures, an equal opportunity employer.