The Walt Disney Studios encompasses the creation, production, promotion, sales, acquisition and domestic and international distribution of live-action and animated motion pictures, home entertainment releases, live stage plays, and music and soundtrack recordings.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Sales Manager in Burbank, CA.
The Sales Manager will partner with the Western Division Sales team to sell and distribute Walt Disney Studio releases.
- Manage the sales and distribution of Walt Disney Studio releases within a branch sized territory.
- Take custody and responsibility of all sales related duties, within the assigned territory including:
- Sales and booking
- Grosses and box office reports
- Billing and film rental collections
- Accounts Receivable maintenance
- Exhibitor and account relations.
- In-Theatre Marketing.
- Assisting a Circuit Management team with the creation and implementation of marketing and promotional ideas.
- Maintains professionalism under pressure.
- Highly collaborative and team-oriented work style, with well-developed communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize activities, manage timelines and interface with diverse group of stakeholders.
- Takes initiative and is a self-starter.
- Multi-task by switching smoothly from one project or job to another.
- Strong work ethic with "Can-Do" attitude is a must; team player with a strong focus on driving results.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (MS, Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint) and some SAP.
- Two years experience in theatrical motions picture sales and distribution or theatrical exhibition.
- Some marketing background and experience.
Additional InformationThis position is with ABC, Inc., an equal opportunity employer