Financial Planning & Analytics MBA Intern, Animation - Summer 2018
Make an impact by….
- Supporting Walt Disney Animation Studios’ financial and strategic planning with thorough analysis and presentation of key aspects of the business
- Modeling and analyzing film profitability through various lenses
- Assisting in creating database repositories for key data
- Collaborating across finance and production teams to better understand profitability, so that leadership can make effective strategic decisions.
- Helping with data mining and analytics surrounding marketing projects
- Supporting ad-hoc analysis that drive effort and resourcing across the business
ResponsibilitiesA day in the life…
- Working across multiple teams to mine data from various sources and assisting in organizing database and/or repositories for the data
- Building dashboards for key data / metrics
- Building robust financial models and tools to capture key metrics, with sensitivity and scenario analysis
- Presenting findings to key members of the team, so key decisions can be made
- Supporting ad-hoc analysis to help understand other key business drivers
Basic QualificationsWe’re looking for…
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with proven ability to organize and analyze data
- Excellent modeling skills with advanced knowledge of MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
- Strong verbal and written communication, including the ability to take complex information and present key takeaways
- Ability to work cross-functionally
- Skilled in effectively managing projects and shifting priorities
Preferred QualificationsEven better…
- Experience and/or degree in quantitative field (e.g. mathematics, statistics, computer or physical science) is a plus but not required
- Experience with Tableau or other data visualization tools
- Currently enrolled in an MBA program
Company Overview Program Eligibility
- At least 18 years of age
- Unrestricted work authorization
- Available full time for 12 weeks from May/June through August/September
- Ability to provide own relocation, housing and transportation. Position is located in Burbank, CA.
- Enrolled in an MBA program at a college/university taking at least one class in the semester prior to participation in the internship program
The Walt Disney Company is the global leader in high-quality entertainment and innovative technology. Begin a career that delivers unparalleled creative content and experiences to audiences around the world.
The Walt Disney Studios is an Equal Opportunity Employer