Distribution Finance Intern, Studio – Summer 2018
At The Walt Disney Studios, you’ll help bring compelling stories to life through film, music and live entertainment.
Disney|ABC Home Entertainment and Television Distribution is the in-home content distribution arm for The Walt Disney Company within North America. The division is responsible for sales and marketing of top-tier motion pictures and television programming to a wide spectrum of traditional and new media platforms including Blu-ray/DVD, electronic home video, video-on-demand, subscription video-on-demand, pay television, basic cable, broadcast television, online and other digital technologies. ResponsibilitiesMake an impact by…
- Assisting in the preparation of budgets and forecasts
- Creating reports and presentations for executive management
- Preparing weekly performance reports
- Analyzing industry distribution tactics and trends
Basic QualificationsWhat you bring…
- Exceptional analytical and communication skills
- Strong understanding of financial principles
- Proficient with intermediate Excel functions, including formulas, vlookups and pivot tables.
- Proficient with PowerPoint and/or Keynote
Preferred QualificationsAlso a plus…
- Passion for entertainment including television or film
- Prior internship with professional service firm or media company
- Working toward or recently graduated with a undergraduate degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or related
- At least 18 years of age
- Unrestricted work authorization
- Available full time for 12 weeks from May/June through August/September
- Ability to provide own relocation, housing and transportation. Position is located in Burbank, CA.
- Enrolled in an undergraduate program at a college/university taking at least one class in the semester prior to participation in the internship program, or recently graduated within six months at time of application
The Walt Disney Company is the global leader in high-quality entertainment and innovative technology. Begin a career that delivers unparalleled creative content and experiences to audiences around the world.
The Walt Disney Studios is an Equal Opportunity Employer