- Creative oversight of live action project including the writing, casting, production and etc., and participate in creative decisions.
- Key responsibilities that the budget and schedule are adhered to
- Reviewing of creative materials at each step of the process and giving notes
- Research and brainstorm project ideas and develop projects from idea through production
- Pitch creative concepts and guide internal and external creative throughout production with Disney standards
- Facilitate commercial negotiations
- Liaise with management team and international production team for project updates
- Collaborate with other business segments and marketing, comms and distribution to ensure the show’s overall success
- Knowledge of China’s media/internet content industry with rich experience in live action/episodic content production
- At least 5 years’ experience in local TV episodic production
- Deep knowledge and experience throughout other product related aspects, such as sales, digital and social media marketing, talent, and linear channel programming and scheduling
- English language capability is a plus
- Individual contributor role and a well-rounded project manager from concept to final delivery
- Capability to supervise multiple production projects simultaneously.
- Able to analyze and summarize performance and provide advice and solutions.
- Demonstrated management and people skills
- Proficiency in task follow-through and taking initiative.
- Receptive to and approachable by others in any situation.
- Organized and detail-oriented.
- Approaches problems or roadblocks as opportunities for learning and creative thinking.
Additional InformationKey working relations
- Management team for creative pitch and project updates
- Internal commercial, legal and finance teams throughout project negotiation and execution
- Closely working with creative/production teams that include story head, talent management, research, other creative executives and etc
- Other internal function/business segment to achieve synergy and identify new business opportunities
- External production partners and facilities, and media regulators
- Commercial media outlets especially video streaming platforms, as well as linear channel content acquisition group