Revenue Planning Analyst
The Revenue Analyst will report into the Director/s of Linear & Digital Revenue Planning. The analyst will support day to day operations, assist with financial reporting and stewardship. In addition, the analyst will manage Disney MSA (external posting) data base for sales.
- Responsible for maintaining key daily and weekly revenue reports in excel.
- Support the revenue planning team with various ad-hoc reporting from our in-house system.
- Assist revenue manager with daily operations pertaining to revenue, inventory management and liability/stewardship maintenance.
- Ability to prioritize based upon daily tasks, sales requests, and internal projects.
- Assist with daily digital database maintenance
- Exceptional excel skills
- Strong math skills (i.e. pivot tables, lookups)
- Knowledge of PowerPoint and Word
- Prior experience in media/ finance
- College major/ or concentration in business or finance
- Detail-oriented and ability to prioritize multiple projects
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to present
- 1+ years of work experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
The Disney/ABC Television Group (DATG) is composed of The Walt Disney Company’s (NYSE: DIS) global entertainment and news television properties, owned television stations, as well as radio and publishing businesses. This includes the ABC Television Network, ABC Owned Television Stations Group, ABC Studios, Disney Channels Worldwide, Freeform as well as Disney/ABC Domestic Television and Disney Media Distribution. The Radio Disney network and the Company’s equity interest in A&E Television Networks round out the Group’s portfolio of media businesses.
Additional InformationEqual Opportunity Employer--Female/Minority/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity