ABC News has an opening for a Producer/Editor in its Editing Operations Department. Responsibilities
- Duties will focus on but not be limited to News Magazine Production
- This position requires that the candidate has proven proficiency in News Broadcast editing, demonstrated writing skills, story structure and field acquisition experience.
- Minimum 5 years working in Broadcast News
- Minimum 2 years working in Prime Time Magazine Production
- Candidate must have extensive experience in Avid editing equipment working with complicated sequences and effects and must be able to work under pressure to meet necessary deadlines.
- Experience with third party effects a must; Sapphire, BCC.
- Must be available to work flexible hours and weekends and perform duties under deadline.
- Non-Technical Skills: Strong organizational skills, able to meet deadlines, attention to detail, work well under pressure
- Work well with a team.
- BA or BS from a 4 year accredited college or university or equivalent experience
Additional InformationEqual Opportunity Employer Female/Minority/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity