HR Business Partner
Working at ESPN is unlike anything else. That’s because we’re always finding new ways to interact with fans – however and wherever they connect with sports. When you have the latest technology, game-changing ideas and world-class talent on your team, every day is extraordinary.
The Human Resources Business Partner works with ESPN management to meet the everyday needs of the ESPN’s Sales & Marketing and International employee population. Partners with other Human Resources (Sr. Director /Director) professionals to implement Human Resources projects and initiatives with company-wide impact.
This role will be responsible for supporting the HR needs while supporting / partnering with Sr. Director / Director – HR Business Partner specifically for Sales & Marketing and International client group. ResponsibilitiesHR Business Partner role:
- Serves as the HR business partner to the Ad Sales Operations organization to implement effective Human Resources solutions to business issues, strategies and initiatives.
- Provides support with leadership coaching, organizational design and business reviews.
- Assists in the day-to-day delivery of Human Resources services and the resolution of Human Resources issues arising
- Supports business leaders on talent planning and compensation cycles
- Interacts with client managers and staff to ensure full understanding of and compliance with applicable Human Resources policies and procedures
Support across the Sales and Marketing organization:
- Research of sources of information/data to drive initiatives for the Global Sales and Marketing organization
- Supports with learning initiatives and internship programs
- Manage all employee Off boarding, job flagging, job descriptions and organizational charts
- Participate in the development and implementation of special HR projects
- Coordinates and partners with other Human Resources professionals to implement Human Resources projects and initiatives with company-wide impact. Brings awareness to centers of expertise on business initiatives and business needs
- Typically, incumbent has 3- to 5- years of general work experience with, at least 1- to 2-years of applicable experience in a generally related subject matter field (Human Resources)
- Proven customer service skills/strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to integrate and initiate the work with key stakeholders and functional partners to ensure appropriate solutions are delivered to the organization.
- Bilingual in Spanish a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree
At Disney, we‘re storytellers. We make the impossible, possible. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge technology and pushing the envelope to bring stories to life through our movies, products, interactive games, parks and resorts, and media networks. Now is your chance to join our talented team that delivers unparalleled creative content to audiences around the world.
- ESPN is an equal opportunity employer - Female/Minority/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. Our goal is to create an inclusive workplace for all.