Ad Operations Account Manager, EMEA
ESPN have an opportunity for an Ad Operations Account Manager, EMEA to join the team, based in Hammersmith, London.
The main purpose of the role is to provide planning and campaign management support to the Advertising Sales department responsible for ESPN’s multimedia properties.
We focus on giving our clients top tier customer support.
ResponsibilitiesThe Ad Operations Account Manager, EMEA will be responsible for:
- Proactive account management of key advertisers and media agencies in our core markets.
- Ownership of managing campaigns, including booking and monitoring deals to ensure full delivery and meeting client objectives.
- Provide best in class customer support, encouraging repeat and increased business.
- Develop and maintain excellent external relationships; acting as the primary day to day contact for clients, advertising agencies, and creative agencies throughout a campaign.
- Responsible for pre-sale campaign planning, including any technical questions from advertisers about ESPN’s properties and organizing creative delivery from agencies.
- Create media plans using available inventory across all platforms to package our products effectively and maximise sales revenue, while ensuring customers have a positive buying experience with ESPN.
- Responsible for campaign stewardship, including reporting, billing, and screen shot requests.
- Responsible for liaising with international planning and ad trafficking teams to ensure campaigns run as booked and are optimised accordingly.
- Responsible for ensuring full delivery and analysing performance in end of campaign reports.
- Responsible for consistently monitoring and reviewing all live media campaigns to ensure adherence to ESPN policies and general product integrity.
- Work closely with Sales, Editorial, and Product teams to create innovative sponsorship solutions focusing on company goals and client KPI’s.
- Work with teams across departments and offices on the execution of sponsorship deal points.
- Work with Finance team to generate campaign invoices and resolve any billing discrepancies in a timely manner.
- Participate in inter-department efforts to grow the ESPN brand and business in EMEA.
Basic QualificationsThe successful candidate will possess the following skills and experience
- Previous experience in planning or campaign management with a large publisher, media owner, or media agency.
- Knowledge and interest in digital media and television, especially advertising across platforms and devices.
- Experience working with digital advertising tools (DoubleClick Sales Manager, DoubleClick For Publishers Premium, and FreeWheel preferred).
- Comfortable working with emerging technologies.
- Demonstrable passion for sport preferred.
- Highly organized, with a strong focus on attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong numeric and analytical abilities.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Desire to troubleshoot and solve problems.
- Customer and user advocate.
- Knowledge of web design and digital technologies preferred.
- Computer programs: Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
As part of The Walt Disney Company since 1995, ESPN has been in the United Kingdom since 2001. We have continued to grow our brand presence since 2008 and have become an important brand within the minds of sports fans and in the wider Disney organisation.
As a leader in multimedia sports entertainment with over 50 business assets, we televise 65 sports in more than a dozen languages on all seven continents. Covering a diverse range of sports we aim to cater to all demographics and try to channel this within the business as