Art Director: A rare opportunity to have your creativity everywhere in one of the best places to live, work, and play in America.
ABC11 (WTVD), the ABC/Disney owned station in Raleigh-Durham, NC, is seeking a highly motivated, creative individual with superb communication and organizational skills to join the Brand Strategy and Audience Development team as Art Director. The Art Director will lead a team of graphic designers in daily strategy and visual design concepts for a top local news brand.
Job responsibilities include:
- Creative direction for the brand experience on all screens.
- Leadership and cultivation of a talented creative team.
- Strategic, research based, and data driven design to attract and retain audiences.
- Graphic support for station initiatives and sales projects.
- Studio set and graphic package design and management.
- Multi-platform content and marketing for all audiences that ABC11 serves.
Applicant must have a passion for news and be service minded. Must be able to work in a quick action environment, meet tight deadlines, and foster a creative work atmosphere. Previous broadcast experience a must. With all the tools at your fingertips, if you can dream it, it can (probably) happen. Experience with Vertigo or Ross and 2D/3D animation preferred. Management experience is also desired.
This position is with ABC Holding Company Inc. (WTVD-TV)
REQ ID 510477BR
Job location: Durham, NC