Senior Production Accountant
At Disney ABC/Television Group, you’ll help us tell stories that touch millions of people around the globe and new ways for us to connect with the world. Now is your opportunity to unleash your skills….
Welcome to Disney TV Animation − where imagination meets innovation! We’re home to producing some of the biggest animated hits on television today, including Elena of Avalor, Ducktales and Phineas & Ferb. Whatever the show, our job is always about creating exciting entertainment!
- Disney TV Animation is looking for a senior production accountant that will be responsible for managing and controlling the accounting functions of multiple animated series. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Prepare production budgets for new series and subsequent seasons of existing series.
- Work closely with production executives and line producers to create budget scenarios throughout the series.
- Track budget vs. actual costs and prepare and distribute monthly cost reports and cash flows.
- Process invoicing for all vendors (ie., animation studios, recording studios, post houses, etc.) including setting up purchase orders if necessary.
- Responsible for approving production crew timecards and working with payroll entities to assist on any issues.
- Approve weekly talent payroll edits from outside payroll company.
- Work closely with Business Affairs to ensure production legal requirements and commitments are being met.
- SAP background is required
- Experience with Microsoft Office, SAP and Movie Magic Budgeting
- Handles confidential and sensitive information with a high degree of discretion and good judgment.
- Ability to multitask
- Demonstrates excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-motivated; team player
- Prior production experience strongly recommended
- Bachelor’s degree with 4-5 years of experience
Company Overview The Disney/ABC Television Group is composed of the Walt Disney Company’s (NYSE: DIS) global entertainment and news television properties, owned television stations group, as well as radio and publishing businesses. This includes the ABC Television Network, ABC Owned Television Stations Group, ABC News, ABC Studios, Disney Channels Worldwide, FreeForm, Radio Disney, as well as Disney/ABC Domestic Television and Disney Media Distribution. The company’s equity interest in A&E Television Networks round out the Group’s portfolio of media businesses. Additional InformationEqual Opportunity Employer- Female/Minority/Veteran/Disability