Photo Production Coordinator
The Photo Production Coordinator supports Photo Production staff with projects and basic initiatives. The position is responsible managing episodic coverage and maintaining department production schedules. It’s also responsible for maintaining open communication between all areas of DATG. Responsibilities
- Handles episodic coverage: review scripts or publicist-prepared synopsis, and coordinate photographer assignments.
- Drafts photo memos.
- Books photographers for episodic and event coverage.
- Processes invoices for payment.
- Processes new-hire paperwork for temps, freelancers and photographers.
- Coordinates and secure talent photo approval.
- Schedule appointments, maintain business calendar, answer phone lines and draft memorandums.
- Create, update and maintain projects in SnapShot.
- Assign and accompany photographer to events, red carpet and special parties.
- Handles overflow for Photo Producers—assisting and/or coordinating photo shoots (managing all logistics and on-site production).
- Interact and coordinate assignments with Photographers, Photo Producers.
- Interact with and coordinate workflow with Librarian, Photo Editorial Grp, Publicists.
- Maintain relationships Publicity, Marketing, Franchise Marketing and others
- Interact with Network Executives to respond to requests for coverage, galleries and/or assets.
- A minimum of 1 year of Photography Services, Communications, Media Relations or equivalent work experience.
- MS Office Suite applications. Mac proficient.
- Proven interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
Additional InformationEqual Opportunity Employer Female/Minority/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity