Executive Assistant to Vice President, Marketing-Radio Disney Network
At Disney ABC/Television Group, you’ll help us tell stories that touch millions of people around the globe and new ways for us to connect with the world. Now is your opportunity to unleash your skills….
The Executive Assistant is the administrative support lead for the Vice President of Marketing and a key team member responsible for keeping the office and department organized and running smoothly day-to-day. Responsibilities
- Provide direct daily administrative support for Vice President and assist department as needed.
- Prepare executive level presentations, memos, letters, reports, spreadsheets, and other correspondence.
- Collect, compile and prepare status, tracking, and summary reports.
- Coordinate travel and manage all T&E reports.
- Specific clerical tasks include, but are not limited to: phone coverage, coordinating meetings, maintaining calendars, preparing expense reports and check requests, making travel arrangements, ordering supplies, shipping, copying, and filing.
- Support special projects, promotions, events, and/or programs, as needed or assigned.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in an administrative and/or office management capacity.
- Minimum 3 years of experience supporting an executive in an administrative capacity, preferably in the entertainment industry.
- Experience managing and implementing multiple budgets.
- Exceptional organizational skills with strong attention to detail while handling multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Minimum 2 years of experience preparing travel and expense reports in an on-line HRIS system; like SAP.
- Proficient using Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and Keynote.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Experience in a team-based environment and able to interact with high profile executives.
- Office experience within The Walt Disney Company or Disney ABC Television Group a plus.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of work experience
Company Overview The Disney/ABC Television Group is composed of the Walt Disney Company’s (NYSE: DIS) global entertainment and news television properties, owned television stations group, as well as radio and publishing businesses. This includes the ABC Television Network, ABC Owned Television Stations Group, ABC News, ABC Studios, Disney Channels Worldwide, Freeform, Radio Disney, as well as Disney/ABC Domestic Television and Disney Media Distribution. The company’s equity interest in A&E Television Networks round out the Group’s portfolio of media businesses. Additional InformationEqual Opportunity Employer- Female/Minority/Veteran/Disability