ABC Networks seeks an on-the-desk coordinator/lead assistant to assist the network president.
Huge opportunity for growth in any creative department as coordinator is working daily with every team under the network president. Encouraged to read, track, shadow, and participate. Responsibilities
- Oversee the overall support to Network president as lead assistant. Including but not limited to:
- Phone support
- Manage administrative duties and operations including oversight of the #2 assistant
- Coordinate/confirm all calendar matters, i.e. internal and external meetings, setting conference calls, and coordinating meetings over multiple time zones
- Manage all worldwide travel arrangements and trip tracking/oversight (flight, hotel, car, meetings) and all related itineraries and expense management sometimes not just for network president but also for larger groups of the network team
- Filing, faxing, photocopying, scanning and tracking documents, data entry and word processing
- Works closely with the Chief of Staff in advanced capacity as network president’s on-the-desk coordinator:
- Maintain submissions logs, internal reports, competitive grids and targeted talent, writer, and director lists for senior management
- Collaborate with network creative team coordinators to provide up-to-date data and analysis for president and corporate senior management at moment’s notice
- Follow trades & industry developments and prepare analyses to report back to the president and network team.
- Prepare confidential memos, correspondence, letters, business updates, meeting notes, Power Point presentations, proofs correspondence and complex reports as needed
- Oversee administrative side of network television cycle from development through new and returning series: organizing pitches, managing heavy calendars among multiple creative divisions, prioritizing material, establishing new series processes for network admin as well as show admin/talent
- Organize events for network team and talent
- Must be able to serve as central hub of information for network team at large as well as for collaborative networks, agencies, and talent
- Interface with creative executives, agencies, producers and talent on a regular basis and in a professional manner.
- Must maintain a have high level confidentiality.
- Professional, poised, senior level Executive Assistant with a minimum of 5 years of experience supporting senior executives (VP or above) within fast-paced, high-volume creative network or network television departments.
- Superior attention to detail and organizational skills. Ability to multi-task, learn quickly, anticipate and solve problems in a calm manner under high pressure in a deadline-driven, fast-paced environment with competing and changing priorities
- Ability to build relationships with internal employees as well as external clients is a must. Proven experience interacting with talent and creative preferred.
- Excellent written and communication skills are essential for this position. Approachable and friendly but assertive.
- Proactive, motivated, self-starter. Ability to assume responsibility, function effectively in team environment or independently with minimal to no supervision, making critical calls for network president when necessary.
- Willingness to work non-standard, flexible work hours and overtime as needed; ability to serve in an “on-call” capacity
- Demonstrated ability to handle confidential and sensitive information and be able to comfortably interact and use discretion with high profile executives and clients
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and SAP
- Passion for scripted television and knowledge of TV industry, agencies, networks (especially Disney, ABC, ABC Networks) preferred
Additional InformationEqual Opportunity Employer--Female/Minority/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity