Coordinator - Franchise Management
The Coordinator - Franchise Management, will support the Disney Channel franchise team in the execution of Franchise and brand marketing strategies by coordinating multiple projects and simultaneously fulfilling administrative duties. They are responsible for the creation of key franchise materials, including Keynote Decks, the management of brand assets and approvals across multiple lines of business and multiple properties. Proficiency in Keynote a must. Exceptional communication skills are crucial in order to interact across multiple departments. The successful candidate will be curious, flexible and demonstrates initiative. Individuals must be able to efficiently handle a workload with changing deadlines and priorities. Responsibilities
- Create Keynote presentations and pitch decks, and support Senior Manager on the development of all franchise sales tools and sizzles.
- Handle administrative tasks for team: Assemble meeting agendas, manage meeting invites, and recap/distribute meeting notes. Assist in the planning and execution of events.
- Prepare, update and route integrated planning calendars and decks and create agenda for weekly meetings that include marketing, programming and other Disney Channel cross-divisional teams.
- Support Senior Manager across marketing, synergy and promotional efforts for key franchise initiatives.
- Serve as go to person for product and licensee and retail marketing material approvals: route submissions to key stakeholders, provide input and manage communication back to partners.
- Track product performance and stats and distribute as directed.
- Serve as Disney Channel ratings and research expert, and update team when necessary.
- Track Disney Channel social media and YouTube platforms to analyze performance.
- Handle day-to-day franchise asset/information requests and distribution (internal/external parties).
- Serve as Disney Channel brand expert: read scripts, view content, track. production/programming schedules, marketing campaigns, and update team when necessary.
- Liaise with multiple teams across the company. Build and maintain sustainable relationships with internal /cross line of business counterparts.
- Support Senior Manager in execution of cross-line of business franchise strategies.
- Oversee franchise projects as needed.
- Manage brainstorms, master classes and other large events.
- Develop ongoing industry analysis of competitive brands/campaigns.
- Minimum of 1 year of year work experience.
- Keynote proficiency required.
- Strong administrative skills and expertise setting up high level presentations and meetings.
- Mac proficient.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work independently following a project from beginning to end.
- Flexible and adaptable to change including the frequent addition of new responsibilities as priorities change.
- Ability to work for different people in the department and prioritize projects to efficiently meet deadlines.
- Attention to detail and follow through on assignments with limited supervision.
- Professional demeanor, appearance and experience working in corporate or professional work environment.
- Adobe Creative Suite knowledge preferred.
- Prefer candidate has experience in entertainment, production, franchise, brand, licensing or marketing related fields.
- Experience as a coordinator or equivalent role at marketing, entertainment, licensing/product development, advertising, or related field.
- Experience with Photoshop.
- Social media and pop-culture savvy.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
- Reports to the Senior Manager - Franchise Management.
Equal Opportunity Employer-Female/Minority/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity