Senior Audit Analyst
Working at ESPN is unlike anything else. That’s because we’re always finding new ways to interact with fans – however and wherever they connect with sports. When you have the latest technology, game-changing ideas and world-class talent on your team, every day is extraordinary.
ResponsibilitiesThis Sr. Audit Analyst position is primarily responsible for ensuring ESPN is compliant with ESPN and Corporate policies, Sarbanes Oxley 404, PCI, PII and other regulations; working with other teams as necessary. The Sr. Audit Analyst is responsible for supporting and/or leading all aspects of the Enterprise Audits within ESPN, including planning, testing of key IT controls, the coordination of Audit activities, documenting and archiving test results. This Analyst will work directly with the Disney Enterprise audit team and third-party auditors.
The Sr. Audit Analyst is the point person for all Audit activity within ESPN’s Technology organization. This individual will perform testing (including walkthroughs) of General Computer Controls (GCC) and test spreadsheets, reports, and application controls. As applicable, this position may also partner with business units on other SOX 404 related efforts, such as documentation of in-scope applications, systems and databases, identification of key controls, development of test plans, and remediation of control deficiencies Basic Qualifications
- Qualified candidate should have 3+ years work experience in internal or external auditing, with emphasis on IT auditing
- Position requires a strong understanding SOX 404 testing of General Computer Controls (GCCs) across all segments with emphasis on Information Security, Change Management, and Computer Operations and the IT governance framework (COBIT) established by ISACA
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Partner with Technology teams on related Audit efforts, such as documentation of in-scope applications, systems and databases, identification of key controls, development of test plans, and remediation of control deficiencies
- Candidates should be able to understand, assess and prioritize risks across the components of the IT environment (application, operating system, and database)
- The ability to understand complex financial applications and security policies is required
- Work directly with all levels of Technology and peers within Controllers/Accounting, as well as with Disney and other audit groups
- Ability to identify and optimize value for the corporation by continuously searching for opportunities for process improvements
- Candidates must be analytical, have good interpersonal skills, ability to build relationships, work in a highly organized and efficient manner, and be a driver that can manage projects to completion in a timely manner
- An understanding of SAP Security is a plus
- A BS in Information Systems or Accounting is required
- CISA certification or progress towards this certification is required
Company Overview At Disney, we‘re storytellers. We make the impossible, possible. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge technology and pushing the envelope to bring stories to life through our movies, products, interactive games, parks and resorts, and media networks. Now is your chance to join our talented team that delivers unparalleled creative content to audiences around the world. Additional InformationESPN is an equal opportunity employer - Female/Minority/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. Our goal is to create an inclusive workplace for all.