Assistant Manager - Branded Content Sales
Overall Purpose of the Role:
- Ambitious candidate who is passionate towards content/IP sales. Who can handle south market on his own with client driven approach.
- Annual Target – INR 1.65crs
Areas of Responsibility:
Key elements and required result of the role:
- Achieve annual target of INR 1.65 crs
- Prospect for clients, pitch new business, and generate sales
- Establish any new media solutions across platforms that is developed by the organization in the market to the key target clients in the region
- Create and manage strategic content agency and agency holding company partnerships
- Monitor market intelligence within the industry in terms of market development, new projects,competitive activity, new customers
- Experience in negotiating, structuring, and closing complex six figure insertion orders
- Participate in building & monetizing new media solutions
- Excellent communication, problem solving and presentation skill.
- Passion for content in cinema, entertainment, and digital media.
- Self-driven, capable of thriving in a startup environment that values risk-taking and constant learning (looking at working as a separate business unit)
- Prior experience of B2B Sales in a digital/media entertainment company
- Should have a network with local businesses and/or agencies
- Should have apt knowledge about social media/digital
- MBA with 4-5 years of experience in branded content & Digital sales.