Recreation- Part-Time/Seasonal, Disney's Vero Beach Resort
Recreation Cast Members at Disney's Vero Beach Resort have tons of options and tons of fun! Recreation Cast Members rotate through various roles, including Lifeguard, Children's Activities, and Recreation Rentals.
Part-Time and Seasonal opportunities may be available. You may indicate your desired employment type during the application process. Most roles require a minimum of 3 days per week of availability.
ResponsibilitiesAs a member of the Recreation team, responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Ensuring the well-being of our Guests
- Keeping pool areas clean
- Answering Guest questions
- Providing information and assisting in recreation or towel rentals
- Hosting supervised children's activities
- Reading stories, and providing refreshments
- Recreation Cast Members may also have the opportunity to work both indoors and outdoors. Prolonged standing and heavy lifting may be required
- You must be at least 18 years of age to be considered for this role.
- Heavy lifting and working with chemicals are required.
- Ability to pass a swim test, including swimming 200 yards without resting, treading water without using your hands for two minutes, and retrieving a ten pound brick from a depth of eight feet
- Part-Time roles require FULL AVAILABILITY for any shift, a minimum of (3) three days per week, including nights, weekends, and holidays
- Seasonal roles require FULL AVAILABILITY for any shift, any day of the week, including nights, weekends, and holidays
- Bilingual preferred
- Previous Lifeguarding experience
- Full availability for any shift, seven (7) days per week, including nights, weekends, and holidays is preferred
Company Overview At Disney, we‘re storytellers. We make the impossible, possible. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge technology and pushing the envelope to bring stories to life through our movies, products, interactive games, parks and resorts, and media networks. Now is your chance to join our talented team that delivers unparalleled creative content to audiences around the world. Additional InformationSCHEDULE AVAILABILTY
Our Theme Parks and Resort Hotels operate 24 hours a day, 365 days a year and some shifts may start as early as 5:00am while some may end as late as 3:00am, 4:00am or 5:00am. Please note that the principles of seniority are used to schedule all roles.
SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION
After clicking “Apply for this job” below, the employment application will open in a new window. Please complete ALL pages of the application by clicking “Next” on each page, then “Submit” on the final page.
You may only apply once in a six month period. If you have applied within the last six months, please log in to your account to view your current application status.