Housekeeping- Part-Time/Seasonal, Disney's Vero Beach Resort
For many of our guests, staying at Disney's Vero Beach Resort is a dream come true. Our Housekeeping Hosts and Hostesses help bring those dreams to life by creating special memories and a home-away-from-home experience for each of our guests every day.
Part-Time and Seasonal opportunities may be available. You may indicate your desired employment type during the application process. Most roles require a minimum of 3 days per week of availability.
ResponsibilitiesAs a member of the Housekeeping team, responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Overall cleaning of guest rooms
- Stripping and making beds, vacuuming, dusting
- Replenishing items such as linens, amenities and various supplies
- Housekeeping cast members also interact with guests daily, responding in a timely manner to their requests, assisting with directions and sharing information
- You must be at least 18 years of age to be considered for this role.
- Heavy lifting and working with chemicals are required.
- Part-Time roles require FULL AVAILABILITY for any shift, a minimum of (3) three days per week, including nights, weekends, and holidays
- Seasonal roles require FULL AVAILABILITY for any shift, any day of the week, including nights, weekends, and holidays
- Bilingual preferred
- One (1) year of previous Housekeeping experience.
- Previous housekeeping responsibilities for up to 14 rooms a day
- Full availability for any shift, seven (7) days per week, including nights, weekends, and holidays is preferred
Company Overview At Disney, we‘re storytellers. We make the impossible, possible. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge technology and pushing the envelope to bring stories to life through our movies, products, interactive games, parks and resorts, and media networks. Now is your chance to join our talented team that delivers unparalleled creative content to audiences around the world. Additional InformationSCHEDULE AVAILABILTY
Our Theme Parks and Resort Hotels operate 24 hours a day, 365 days a year and some shifts may start as early as 5:00am while some may end as late as 3:00am, 4:00am or 5:00am. Please note that the principles of seniority are used to schedule all roles.
SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION
After clicking “Apply for this job” below, the employment application will open in a new window. Please complete ALL pages of the application by clicking “Next” on each page, then “Submit” on the final page.
You may only apply once in a six month period. If you have applied within the last six months, please log in to your account to view your current application status.