Guest Experience Manager, Food & Beverage
Disney’s Vero Beach Resort, a four diamond resort, offers a variety of Florida fresh fare and locally sourced ingredients throughout the resort. As a key member of the Food & Beverage team at this resort, this role supervises and coordinates the day-to-day operation of a table-service restaurant, pool bar, a quick service, lounge, and a merchandise shop.
- Leading the team - Lead, develop and set the direction for our team while establishing the accountabilities to deliver Guest Excellence, Cast Excellence, and optimal financial results. Model Disney Leadership behaviors and promote an emphasis on the Four Keys business standards.
- Managing the operation - Ensure Food and Beverage operations are led through active, on-stage management ensuring exceptional products and services as well as a safe and efficient operation. Partner with restaurant management peers to operate the entire portfolio of locations. Daily labor processing.
- Supporting resort and division initiatives - Lead the implementation of the overall strategies and goals of your dedicated location.
- Engaging Guests – Engage Guests for feedback including issue resolution and managing guest metrics.
What we're looking for:
- Associate's degree or equivalent
- Minimum two years’ leadership experience
- Proven strong guest service orientation
- Demonstrated in-depth beverage knowledge
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office including Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Demonstrated excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated thorough understanding of the health laws and sanitation codes
- Demonstrated excellent understanding of P&L's and financial acumen
How to stand out:
- Bachelor's degree in hospitality or related field
- Minimum four years’ leadership experience
- Experience in a table service restaurant
- Bartending certification
- Sommelier certification
“We create happiness.” That’s our motto at Walt Disney Parks and Resorts. And it permeates everything we do. At Disney, you’ll help inspire that magic by enabling our teams to push the limits of entertainment and create the never-before-seen!
Additional Information©Disney is an equal opportunity employer. Drawing Creativity from Diversity.
Join our Talent Community
See the latest jobs, news and events by joining our talent community:
We welcome your comments and questions about this Guest Experience Manager, Food & Beverage opportunity at Disney.