Engineer Planning Coordinator
At Disney, we‘re storytellers. We make the impossible, possible. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge technology and pushing the envelope to bring stories to life through our movies, products, interactive games, parks and resorts, and media networks. Now is your chance to join our talented team that delivers unparalleled creative content to audiences around the world.
“We create happiness.” That’s our motto at Walt Disney Parks and Resorts. And it permeates everything we do. At Disney, you’ll help inspire that magic by enabling our teams to push the limits of entertainment and create the never-before-seen!
Responsible for organizing the workflow of vendors according to demand and quality standards. Ensure our grounds and exterior and interior structures are well maintained. Excellent knowledge of grounds and buildings maintenance procedures and seeking efficiencies. Must be organized and results-driven with great problem-solving skills. Advanced communication and computer skills are very useful for the role. The goal is to ensure the smooth and cost-efficient operations. This position is located at Disney's Vero Beach Resort. Responsibilities
- Coordinate workflow for one or multiple contractors /vendors.
- Schedule and assigning staff and work to business operational needs
- Plan and prioritize work to ensure maximum performance and minimum delay
- Determine and procure, manpower, equipment and materials needed to cover demand
- Monitor jobs to ensure they will finish on time and within budget and address any issues as they arise with minimum disruption
- Obtain information and develop scope of work
- Prepare and submit status and performance reports while keeping all paperwork and project files organized
- Collaborate with warehouse staff; all departments and Cast
- Assist completing Service Request and projects, at times requiring “Hands On” work
- Shared Coordinate responsibilities when other coordinators are off, or assigned
- Full availability including nights; weekends and holidays and respond to after hour calls as needed
- Proven experience as coordinator or planner
- Demonstrated knowledge of maintenance planning and quality control principles
- Good understanding of math and measurements
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Working knowledge of MS Office and Hotsos programs
- Able to read and interpret blue prints
- High school diploma; Further education or certification is preferred
- Multi lingual
Additional Information©Disney is an equal opportunity employer. Drawing Creativity from Diversity.
Join our Talent Community
See the latest jobs, news and events by joining our talent community:
We welcome your comments and questions about this Engineer Planning Coordinator opportunity at Disney.