Responsible for teaching existing stunt choreography to performers in shows and parades, on or off property. Partners with the Creative Director, Choreographer and Show Director in maintaining show quality. Give stunt, show and blocking notes to performers. Work closely with the production team in the development of new entertainment stunts. Maintain a record of stunt blocking. Assist Talent Casting with character and parade talent auditions. Serve as a physical conditioning coach. Responsibilities
- Conduct Rehearsals.
- Audition Talents.
- On-Going Show Maintenance.
- Ability to learn and retain professional stunt choreography quickly.
- Ability to notate stunt routines
- Capable of giving creative show notes as they pertain to choreography and staging.
- Ability to partner with creative and operational teams.
- Ability to teach existing stunt routines and technique to all levels of learning.
- Capable of coordinating and leading rehearsals.
- Bachelor or above degree in related major
- 1-3 years’ related experience.
- Entertainment industry awareness and experience.
- Strong technical background in various stunt techniques.
- Highly motivated self-starter with the ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast paced working environment.
- High level of interaction with a variety of levels of internal Entertainment management. High level of interaction with Production personnel, talent, technicians, costuming, cosmetology, and Park Operations.
- Often works weekends, holidays, and evenings.