Sr Safety Spec
Job Description Responsibilities
- Be familiar with LOB work scopes to identify potential safety risks, check and review Disney other Parks and Resorts god practice to develop and update safety training material, site specific training material and performance assessment process include but not limited to : Fall protection training, LOTO training, Electrical Safety training and AWP,PIT, PTV site specific training and performance assessment process
- Check classroom training and site specific training quality, continually improve training quality by update training material and process.
- Develops and maintains safety management programs based on China regulation include Safety Responsibility program, safety training program, safety inspection, contractor safety management program to ensure SHDR Safety program compliance with local regulation and codes.
- Work with Disney World Wide Safety to develop and maintains safety programs including: Fall protection, LOTO, Ride Motion Protection, Confined Space Entry, Electrical Safety, Aerial Work Platform, Powered Industry Truck and other programs, and also work with related LOBs on safety program communication and implementation.
- Develop and maintain SHDR safety program internal audit program, set up audit plan and summarize audit report.Continuously update safety program and training process and material according audit findings.
- Develop Special Equipment Safety management program, special equipment safety meeting, inspection and audit program.
- Other safety training and program related tasks.
- Familiar with China and OSHA safety ,IH regulation and codes requirement
- 5 years above safety management experiences in chemical, mechanical industry
- Bachelor or above degree, preferred safety engineering or industrial hygiene
- Excellent facilitation skill and strong desire on safety training
- Good logical thinking and written skills on both English and Chinese
- Experience with Word, Excel and able to navigate other MS Office applications