Senior Specialist-Distribution Marketing
Shanghai Disney Resort, the first Disney resort in Mainland China, is a place where friends and families can escape together to a whole new world of fantasy, imagination, creativity and adventure. The resort is home to the Shanghai Disneyland theme park, featuring six lands, as well as two themed hotels – Shanghai Disneyland Hotel and Toy Story Hotel, Disneytown, a large shopping, dining and entertainment district, a Broadway-style theatre, Wishing Star Park and other outdoor recreation areas. Shanghai Disneyland is a Magic Kingdom-style theme park featuring classic Disney storytelling and characters but with authentic cultural touches and themes tailored specifically for the people of China. As we continue to develop this magical destination, we’re looking for a variety of world-class professionals including front line Cast Members and an innovative development team to help our plans take shape
ResponsibilitiesSupport Distribution Marketing Manager to implement distribution marketing strategies that support sales distribution channels and integrated communications plans for travel industry sales channels and audiences. It is also required to obtain executions on tactical distribution marketing plans and measuring campaign and promotion results.
- Work with sales account managers to develop distribution marketing plans for travel partners to promote SHDR products and campaigns
- To manage and execute regular distribution marketing projects and programs in partnership with key travel trade and other 3rd party distributors
- To support Distribution Marketing Manager in channel initiatives including creative assets development and trade joint promotion programs, which involves cross-functional collaboration with marketing team, external agency and sales channel team.
- To collaborate with internal and external departments at SHDR, which requires interaction with leaders’ level.
- Minimum of 5-year experience in marketing or trade marketing, including brand marketing activation implementation and execution, creative / POSM development, trade marketing initiatives development
- Bachelor or above degree, major in Business, Marketing, Communication or equivalent will be preferred.
- Exhibited good project management skill in managing /coordinating scalable projects involving cross team collaboration and communication.
- Good team player, be able to collaborate with team mates to overcome obstacles.
- Demonstrated good interpersonal skills and ability to influence key stakeholders at all levels, champion mindset.
- Demonstrated good verbal and written communication skills in both English and Chinese, including solid presentation skills