Senior Financial Analyst, Merchandise Operations Finance
The mission of Merchandise Operations Finance is to maximize the value of the Merchandise organization by providing core finance, business analysis and business strategy services. By being an engaged thought partner and providing high quality financial support, Operations Finance for Merchandise helps support the profitability and growth of the Shanghai Disney Resort.
We are seeking candidates with accomplished professional experience, curiosity and desire to learn and grow, demonstrated analytical skills and outstanding academic records to fill the position of Senior Financial Analyst (Merchandise Operations Finance). ResponsibilitiesAct as the finance partner to Merchandise LOB, support Merchandise business by providing analytical, financial and business support. Primary responsibilities include:
- Financial Analysis: develop financial models and analyses to improve cost efficiency, evaluate new business initiatives, support business decisions, business case development, etc.
- Business Support: coordination of cross-functional projects, negotiation of key business deals, ensure the achievement of cost efficiency and profit target.
- Communication: timely communication of business updates with stakeholders (inside and outside the finance team), creation of senior management presentations.
- Ad hoc analysis and support for other business requirements.
- MBA/Master’s degree and 3-4 years relevant MNC experience, or Bachelor’s degree and 4-8 years relevant MNC experience, in analysis/consulting/strategy development related functions.
- Advanced proficiency in quantitative analysis, problem solving, and financial modeling
- Refined written and verbal communication skills, with ability to extract and explain the “story” from the data
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, handle multiple priorities, and perform job responsibilities accurately with minimal supervision
- Demonstrated strong sense of responsibility, ownership, and pride in delivering quality results
- Ability to work in a project team-oriented environment in a complex and diverse business unit of a multi-national company
- Strong computer skills (e.g. Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook) and with the ability to quickly learn and apply new skills and techniques
- Fluent in spoken and written Chinese and English
- Bachelor/Master’s degree in Finance/Business Mgt/Statistics/Economics or other relevant analytical business degree
Additional InformationKeywords: SHDRProfessional