Senior Financial Analyst, Financial Systems
The Financial Systems department is responsible for ensuring the integrity of the accounting functionality, controls and processes related to all Finance and Finance-related systems at the Shanghai Disney Resort. This includes responsibility for the Finance processes and application support, Finance master data management, ensuring appropriate Finance system controls, monitoring finance systems and processes for process improvements and providing basic Finance systems project management and application support for all finance and finance-related applications at the Shanghai Disney Resort. Therefore, some level of proficiency in accounting and finance (according to PRC GAAP, US GAAP and State-Owned Company requirements) is preferred for all positions in this department.
At the start, this position will provide end user support, training, and communication to increase user proficiency and data accuracy in the financial system. This position influences finance processes and finance system design best practices, identifies and implements process improvements, system enhancements, and reporting required for accounting and finance functions. While the initial responsibilities for this role will focus on end user support in SAP/Oracle/POS systems and design/implementation of additional financial modules, the analyst will also participate in testing, implementation and end user support of all Finance related systems to be used at the Shanghai Disney Resort. The analyst will also be part of the team responsible for sustainment and user support for all Finance related systems. Partnership with Finance, IT and HR sustainment organizations, as well as with the Parks & Resorts world-wide segment Financial Systems team, will be required.
- Apply understanding of basic PRC GAAP accounting principles to our systems and business processes.
- Participate in the testing, implementation and end user support of SAP/Oracle/POS finance modules for SHDR during the implementation phase; Respond quickly and effectively to issues & inquiries.
- Provide end user support, training, communication and issue resolution for SAP/Oracle/POS issues.
- Assist in the testing, implementation and end user support of various operational systems that have impacts to Finance, during the implementation phase.
- Act as a liaison between application Super Users and IT professionals.
- Proactively identify problematic issues (data or process) and work to resolve such issues.
- Proactively identify and troubleshoot system service delivery issues.
- Assist in ensuring systems integrity, data integrity and system functionality.
- Perform financial data reconciliation as needed
- Assist in the delivery of training materials & related collateral for Finance system processes.
- Participate in system testing for new releases, break fixes, and enhancements.
- Manage SAP FI master data and the integration with SHDR’s future Front of House operational systems.
- Perform central Finance system governance duties.
- Bachelors degree in Finance, Accounting and MIS or equivalent
- 3-5 years comparable work experience.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience on finance application support or implementation.
- Basic Accounting & Finance knowledge
- Fluent in Mandarin & English
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast paced environment
- Detail oriented and ability to multi task
- Proven ability to self-manage objectives in a fast paced work environment
- Ability to manage time efficiently to meet the demands of a flexible, start-up organization
- Demonstrated strong partnering and networking skills
- Excellent communication, problem solving and decision making skills
- Experience with POS system (Oracle Xstore, Oracle Simphoney).
- Experience with ERP system (Oracle ERP, SAP, Crunch time).
- Experience with Food & Beverage system and the business process.
- Experience with Merchandize system and the business process.
- Experience with SAP WM/IM and RF gun.
- Experience with SAP BO business analysis and report setup.
Additional InformationKeywords: SHDRProfessional