Job Description Responsibilities
- As safety training master trainer, he/she should be familiar with Shanghai Disney Resort occupational health and safety program and training materials, include but not limit to: fall protection, LOTO, BBP, Hearing Conservation, Respiratory protection, Ride Motion Protection, Electrical Safety, Crane Hoist Rigging, etc.
- Perform safety training TTT, maintain the facilitator/trainer pool to ensure safety training successfully organized.
- Track and reviewing regulation and codes, check manufacturer instruction to develop and maintain site specific training and performance assessment material, include Aerial Work Platform, Power Industrial Trucks, etc.
- Deeply work with attraction, facility and entertainment team to develop safety site specific procedures, continuously update safety procedures by study procedures from other Disney lands and resorts.
- Train LOBs trainers on site specific procedures include LOTO, AWP, RMP procedures.
- Review and update safety related information in Operation Guide(OG) from LOBs to ensure comply with local regulations an SHDR safety requirements.
- Work with Disney Worldwide safety team on new safety training material implementation, develop Computer Based Training courses to improve training qualify and efficiency.
- Others safety training and program related tasks.
- Proven strong planning, organizing and prioritization skills
- Fluent written, verbal Mandarin and English, with excellent training facilitation skills
- Logical thinking mode with the ability to foresee unexpected situation.
- Bachelor or above degree, prefer Safety Engineering
- Excellent skills of MS Office Software usage and basic data analysis and identify trends.
- 3-5 years safety management, safety procedures written experience