Financial Analyst, Revenue Reporting
Shanghai Disney Resort is seeking a Financial Analyst to support SHDR’s financial reporting and business analysis needs. Reporting to Finance Manager, this position will be in charge of the revenue-related accounting treatment during month-end closing as well as the support for financial analysis and reporting.
An ideal candidate will thrive in a fast-paced environment, will be focused on providing accurate and timely information and will possess a customer service mindset that focuses on providing top-notch service to various partners in the organization.
- Communicate with other Line of Business partners on month-end closing schedule and data collection time line, Line of Business including but not limited to AR, Sales Audit, Operating Participant, Corporate Alliance, Financial System and etc.
- Prepare and post revenue-related journal entries during month-end closing process to ensure financial statements are prepared in accordance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
- Perform various of POS Finance Integrity Testing
- Perform balance sheet account reconciliations
- Assist any reports to meet external requirements, e.g. SASAC reporting, statutory reports and etc.
- Provide day to day financial consultation and accounting support to other Line of Business partners
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance
- 2+ years working experience in related area
- Possesses accounting skills & knowledge, familiar with PRC GAAP
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong partnering skills
- Proficient language skills in both English and Chinese, oral and written
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel/Word/PPT
- Demonstrated strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Demonstrated strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent English skill in written and oral
- Medium Level Accountant or other equivalent certificate
- Familiar with US GAAP
Additional InformationKeywords: SHDRProfessional