Director, Treasury, leads strategies and tactics to support liquidity management, and support driving business goals of Shanghai Disney Resort. This leader is responsible for Treasury, Cash Flow, Accounts Payable, Risk Management and Cash & Ticket Operations.
- Drive strategies and tactics to ensure the operational liquidity of the company.
- Responsible for developing and executing strategies for cash investments.Oversee and monitor Shanghai Disney Resort’s multiple legal entities weekly cash forecast analysis.
- Oversee cash pool requirements, revolver needs, contractor payments, and shareholder payments based on cash forecast.
- Understand the local market, local products, and manage the financial impacts of the FX rates and hedging on the business results.
- Maintain and enhance cash management banking and financial institution relationships.
- Oversee the processing, verification and payment of invoices.
- Responsible for collaboratively developing and maintaining Shanghai Disney Resort’s insurance and credit risk policies and procedures.
- Oversee the 7 days a week core accountabilities including daily cash operations, cash deposits, ticket printing, daily internal controls, bank deposits, execution of contingency funds, and overseeing the fapiao requirements including liaison with the local tax authorities.
- Direct the team in the execution of complimentary ticket program.
- Lead and develop the leadership team to recruit, train, supervise & develop departmental Cast Members and the associated budgets.
- Collaborate with internal partners, stakeholders and suppliers to identify/ propose process improvements and drive efficiencies.
- 15+ years of Finance management experience and strong internal controlsMaster’s Degree in related field preferred
- Proven and assertive communicator who can interface effectively at all levels of the organization and influence business results through engagement, persuasion, and negotiationProven experience leading, motivating, and managing a highly analytical team in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Demonstrated proficiency in establishing strategic direction in a high volume business
- Demonstrated business savvy
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task
- Strong cross-functional partnering skills
Additional InformationKeywords: SHDRProfessional