Associate Manager,Marketing Strategy
This position is under Marketing Department and report to the Manager, Marketing. The role will support the development of overall marketing strategy, planning of seasonal/thematic campaigns and communications for Disneytown. The responsibilities of this role will cover from strategy development, campaign and communication planning, coordination with internal LOBs and external agencies/partners to drive the development and execution. Responsibilities1. Support line manager to develop the marketing strategy and integrated communication plans to drive the achievement of overall marketing and branding objectives for Disneytown.
2. Assist in the planning of seasonal and thematic campaigns, work closely with internal cross-functional teams and external partners to manage the implementation of these campaigns and communications.
3. Assist in the development of communication strategy under the marketing & branding objectives of Disneytown, including online and offline channels, communication message and content plan. Manage the official WeChat of Disneytown, by aligning and working with internal teams and external agency.
4. Analyze data and reports from internal teams, support the interpretation of business challenges and opportunities. Develop various programs/activations to support the business objectives.
5. Evaluate the effectiveness and outcome of plans and programs implemented, adjust and optimize for continuous improvement.
6. Manage external agencies, develop and maintain relationship with external partners.
7. Monitor the market dynamics and provide suggestions. Basic Qualifications1.Bachelor’s degree or above.
2.At least 5 years' relevant experience in marketing planning or communications or brand building.
3.Excellent written and oral English.
4.Strong business writing and PPT presentation skills.
5.Proactive, creative and outgoing personality with great passion and communication skills. Preferred Education 1.Solid business acumen, able to identify opportunities and integrate resources into marketing programs which are helpful for the achievement of business objectives.
2.Highly self-motivated, proven experience in project management with ability to multitask and prioritize.
3.Quick and responsive to social trends and hot topics, able to reflect and integrate with communication strategy.