Associate Creative Specialist
This position will report to Associate Creative Manager within the Internal Communications team at Shanghai Disney Resort.
Successful candidate will have exposure across all disciplines of internal communications, and the individual will be working in a very dynamic, and fast paced environment with heavy focus on collaborations amongst various stakeholders and teams. Responsibilities could range from photography, videography, post production, and various creative projects support.
- Support the development and execution of internal communications campaigns through leveraging creative mediums such as infographics, photography, and videography.
- Support creative content production and population via relevant internal communications platforms.
- Develop and execute on creative concept to better serve the needs of Gen-Y frontline Cast Members.
- Provide coordination and other support to team members on creative communications campaign needs.
- Ensure that all communication is accurate, timely and professionally produced to support business objectives.
- Project support of various initiatives to meet both budget and schedule requirements.
- Complete projects effectively, accurately and within established timeline.
- Ensure that guidelines for the proper use of nomenclature, grammar, graphics and names are met in every communication piece. Ensure that all communication pieces reflect Legal and Cast Relations guidelines.
- Support the archiving needs and documentation of internal communications contents.
- At least 1 years of experience in related fields
- Bachelor degree or above in related disciplines, preferred major in Photography, Videography, Graphic Design, Film, Animation, Digital Art, New Media, or Multimedia
- Fluent to native level in both English and Mandarin Chinese, including verbal, written and presentation
- Experience in photography and videography are required
- Candidates with social media experience is a plus
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint are required
- Proficiency in publishing, graphic design, photo editing and video editing application required
- Enjoys coordinating and collaborating across various teams to execute projects
- Strong client service, influencing and negotiation skills
- Passionate about problem solving and conflict management
- Highly creative, with ability to identify unique channels, mediums and manners to effectively communicate
- Keen interest in on-going process creation and improvement
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and work effectively in a team-oriented environment
- Ability to work in crisis or emergency situations, and handle projects with immediate delivery schedules
- Experience working in a multinational corporate environment is required
- Flexibility in schedule based on work assignments is required; will require weekends, holidays, early morning, and late evening work.
Additional InformationKeywords: SHDRProfessional