Associate Compensation & Benefits Manager
As a member of the Shanghai Disney Resort Human Resources / Compensation and Benefits (C&B) team, the role will assist, develop, and coordinate a variety of C&B programs. Responsible for related C&B services for SHDR. Responsibilities
- Collect and maintain C&B information including market practices and government regulations; Obtains updated local market information and provide analysis report
- Participate in salary and benefits surveys, conduct market benchmark analysis
- Assist in offer approval process with recruitment team and ensure SHDR’s market competitiveness and internal equity on a regular basis
- Involve in development of related compensation and benefits policies and procedures.
- Partner with other HR partners and Lines of Businesses in conducting HR projects
- Assist in compensation planning including but not limited to merit planning, promotion planning, special adjustment.,etc.
- Work closely with C&B Manager in any additional C&B projects as allocated
- Prepares HR statistical summaries and metrics report
- Maintain and assist in processing of new HR system module by conducting testing to ensure validity and integrity of the HRIS data
- Fluent in Mandarin and English
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of solid experience in compensation and benefits in a multinational or large corporation environment
- Demonstrated computer proficiency within a Windows environment. Strong MS Office skills including PowerPoint, Excel, Word, SharePoint, SAP, etc.
- Demonstrates analytical skills, communication skills, and cross-cultural skills.
- Ability to effectively interact with multiple levels of management internally and externally.
- Proven ability to work in a complex and diverse major business unit of a multi-national company
- Service orientation and strong partnering skills
- Detail-oriented with excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Good team player with high degree of confidentiality