Shanghai Disney Resort, the first Disney resort in Mainland China, is a place where friends
and families can escape together to a whole new world of fantasy, imagination, creativity
and adventure. The resort is home to the Shanghai Disneyland theme park, featuring six
lands, as well as two themed hotels – Shanghai Disneyland Hotel and Toy Story Hotel,
Disneytown, a large shopping, dining and entertainment district, a Broadway-style theatre,
Wishing Star Park and other outdoor recreation areas. Shanghai Disneyland is a Magic
Kingdom-style theme park featuring classic Disney storytelling and characters but with
authentic cultural touches and themes tailored specifically for the people of China. As we continue to develop this magical destination, we’re looking for a variety of world-class professionals including front line Cast Members and an innovative development team to help our plans take shape.
- Maintain calendar of key activities and meetings for executive / manager and key department personnel.
- Liaise and communicate effectively with other line of business teams. Follow up and coordinate key activities.
- Produce documents as assigned by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, transmitting and translating text, data and graphics.
- Create, monitor and check reports within the division, including business expense reports, phone bills, leave applications, purchase requisitions and other relevant documents.
- Coordinate meetings and materials for team members and overseas travelers as required.
- Plan and organize travel and entertainment for team members.
- Set up and maintain an effective filing system.
- Accomplish assignments on time and as required.
- Other duties as assigned by your leader.
- Bachelor degree or above, major in administration or secretary is preferable.
- 3-5 years of experience in admin assistant or EA in a multi-national company
- Experience using MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook
- Detail oriented
- Ability to handle confidential information
- Good planning & organizational skills
- Strong communication skills in both English and Chinese (verbal and written)
- Mature, credible and strong interpersonal skills