The Shanghai Disney Resort (SHDR) is a Cooperative Joint Venture between WD Holdings (Shanghai), a subsidiary of Disney Enterprises, Inc., and Shanghai Shendi Group Co., Ltd., a state- owned joint venture investment holding company. It comprises of a Management Company, which will supervise the construction and operation of the Resort, and two Owner Companies. The Resort, located in Pudong, Shanghai, will consist of a “Magic Kingdom”- style theme park, which will be owned by one Owner Company; and 2 resort hotels and a retail, dining, and entertainment district, which will be owned by the other Owner Company.
The Secretary will report to the Director, Finance, and support administrative and secretarial work. We seek forward-thinking team members with accomplished professional experience who are passionate about delivering a quality product, desire to learn and grow, and enjoy working closely with business partners on both strategic and tactical challenges.
- Support tracking, coordinating and managing meeting and activity schedules for the Finance and key team members.
- Plan and organize travelling and logistics arrangements including visiting executives.
- Prepare and submit travel and expense reports timely.
- Coordinate and follow up key activities related to Finance team and with other LOBs.
- Liaise and communicate effectively within Finance and other LOB partners locally in Shanghai
- Disney Resort and also among managers and partners in the US.
- Support team administrative tasks like stationery management.
- Support the development and preparation of executive level communications utilizing Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel and Word as needed and to handle simple translation of documents
- Administrating/ Coordinating effective document filing for the team
- Assisting in contract review/ approval process
- Arranging staff meeting, team building and ad hoc activities
- Back up other executive assistants if needed.
- Bachelor’s degree or above, major in administration or secretary is preferable.
- 3-5 years of experience in administrative assistant or executive assistant in multi-national company.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools such as Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Lync.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure and handle multiple priorities without jeopardizing quality.
- Ability to work well in a team environment, to collaborate and interface with team members internal and external to the organization.
- Proficient in spoken and written Chinese and English.
- Mature, credible and strong interpersonal skills, proactive, self-motivated, and culturally sensitive;
- Flexible and embraces diversity of job tasks/varieties.
- Natural curiosity and desired to learn.