Maintenance Base Operator
- Handle calls requesting for maintenance support related to facility services and attraction/ride systems, or other business lines in the park.
- Coordinate with other departments to take follow-up/repair actions.
- As well as coordinate vendor and contractor support the follow-up/repair actions.
- Monitor various facilities related systems (MAXIMO, MAD, handhelds).
- Data entry for job orders, and work dispatching.
- Report the work status as the management requirement.
- Prepare daily report for management review.
- Major in mechanical, electrical, architecture or automation is preferred;
- College graduate plus 2 years related work experience; Or vocational school plus 5 years related work experience.
- Good telephone manner and attitude
- Able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and systematically
- Quick learner who is flexible and willing to learn
- Shift duty required
- Literate in MS Office applications
- Strong organization record keeping skills to correctly document and report active and completed maintenance actions
- Fluent in English