Maintenance Base Operator
The Maintenance Base team is the role of receiving, triaging and responding maintenance service requests via radio and telephone from Cast Members (CM). Also, they will document and enter data into automated database, follow-up and report the work status as well produce necessary reports.
- Handle calls requesting for maintenance support related to facility services and attraction/ride systems, or other business lines in the park.
- Coordinate with other departments to take follow-up/repair actions, as well as coordinate vendor and contractor support the follow-up/repair actions.
- Monitor various facilities related systems (MAXIMO, MAD, handhelds).
- Data entry for job orders, and work dispatching.
- Report the work status as the management requirement. And prepare daily report for management review.
- vocational school degree or above
- Fluent in English
- Available to work third-shift work and/or working on weekend days
- Literate in MS Office applications
- Good telephone manner and attitude, strong organization record keeping skills to correctly document and report active and completed maintenance actions
- Major in mechanical, electrical, architecture or automation is preferred;
- College graduate plus two years related work experience;
- Or vocational school plus five years related work experience.
- Your work location is Shanghai Disney Resort in Chuan Sha, Pudong New Area, Shanghai.
- You could take metro Line 11 to Shanghai Disney Resort.
- You may only apply once in a six month period. If you have applied within the last six months, please log in to your account to view your current application status.
- We welcome disabled candidates to apply for our jobs.