A Kitchen Assistant has dual roles the first is a responsibility for cleaning and maintaining the back of the house and he/she assists in washing of equipment, utensils and tableware. This role is help to setup and clear table top ware for Banquets and outdoor events, is familiar with the usage, handling and storage of all detergent and chemicals for cleaning, in order to ensure that all operating equipment is in good condition, properly stored and keep good control of par stock. Responsibilities
- Cleans the operating equipment (table top – small wares) / Machinery / Kitchen equipment and utensils and handles them in a proper way in order to prolong its use.
- To keep the back of the house properly cleaned and dry whilst in operations.
- Prepares basic food items and Stores raw, dry, canned and cooked food.
- Acts in a cheerful and courteous way.
- Familiar with the cleaning procedures for all tables top - small wares including silver, flat, hollowware, and glassware
- Familiar with the operating procedures of all machinery within BOH
- Has a clear understanding of the usage and storage of all detergent / chemicals as the regulations stated within
- Should know and follow the basic hygiene & sanitations regulation
- Working schedule: Shanghai Disney Resort Cast Members might be scheduled to work shifts on weekends and holidays. (Morning shift and swing shift)
- Previous culinary experience is preferred
- Chef certificated is preferred
Additional InformationPlease note:
Shanghai Disney Resort will not authorize anyone or any third party to charge candidate. Please always reach to our official channels or platforms for recruitment relevant information.
- Your work location is Shanghai Disney Resort in Chuan Sha, Pudong New Area, Shanghai
- You could take metro Line 11 to Shanghai Disney Resort
- You may only apply once in a six month period. If you have applied within the last six months, please log in to your account to view your current application status
- We welcome disabled candidates to apply for our jobs
About Shanghai Disney Resort:
Shanghai Disney Resort, the first Disney resort in Mainland China, is a place where friends and families can escape together to a whole new world of fantasy, imagination, creativity and adventure. The resort is home to the Shanghai Disneyland theme park, featuring six lands, as well as two themed hotels – Shanghai Disneyland Hotel and Toy Story Hotel, Disneytown, a large shopping, dining and entertainment district, a Broadway-style theatre, Wishing Star Park and other outdoor recreation areas. Shanghai Disneyland is a Magic Kingdom-style theme park featuring classic Disney storytelling and characters but with authentic cultural touches and themes tailored specifically for the people of China. As we continue to develop this magical destination, we’re looking for a variety of world-class professionals including front line Cast Members and an innovative development team to help our plans take shape.