Host/Hostess, Quick Service Restaurant
Service Helper for Quick/Table Service Restaurants is responsible for welcoming and interacting with our Guests in a positive and friendly manner, following the Guest SERVICE Model involving bussing tables, disposing of trash, maintaining the cleanliness of all restaurant areas, transporting dishes and tableware to the dish room, assembling Guest food orders and/or delivering them to the dining room/food service area.
This role Assists Guests and Cast Members with directions, event schedules, and other information or assistance as needed to provide excellent Guest and Cast service. This role involves working in one or more of the following positions: Busser and Food Runner, also involves working in one or more of the following positions: Greeter, Cashier, Expeditor, Runner, and Drink Pourer.
- Clear all tables in dining areas. Maintains cleanliness and organization of dining areas
- Carries dirty dishes from dining area to dish washing area. Involves bussing of table wares and stocks all necessary items. Replaces soiled table linens and sets tables with silverware and glassware for table service restaurant
- Replenishes supply of clean linens, silverware, glassware and dishes in dining room for table service restaurant
- Assist delivering guest food orders and beverage to tables. Serves food and beverage to Guests at proper temperature with timely manner
- Assist in meeting the needs of our Guests and anticipate Guests needs, provides efficient and friendly service to all Guests
- This role involves working in one or more of the following positions: Busser and Food Runner, also involves working in one or more of the following positions: Greeter, Cashier, Expeditor, Runner, and Drink Pourer
- Able to make independent decisions for our Guests Flexible/adaptable (may work a variety of areas, conditions, and/or have changing start/end times)
- Strong verbal communication skills (able to positively engage with Guests, team members and management)
- Certain role need computer skill
- Some non-verbal communication may be involved with non-Chinese speaking Guests
- Working Schedule: Shanghai Disney Resort Cast Members might be scheduled to work shifts on nights, weekends and holidays. (Required morning shift and swing shift)
Additional InformationPlease note:
Shanghai Disney Resort will not authorize anyone or any third party to charge candidate. Please always reach to our official channels or platforms for recruitment relevant information.
- Your work location is Shanghai Disney Resort in Chuan Sha, Pudong New Area, Shanghai.
- You could take metro Line 11 to Shanghai Disney Resort.
- You may only apply once in a six month period. If you have applied within the last six months, please log in to your account to view your current application status.
- We welcome disabled candidates to apply for our jobs.
About Shanghai Disney Resort:
Shanghai Disney Resort, the first Disney resort in Mainland China, is a place where friends and families can escape together to a whole new world of fantasy, imagination, creativity and adventure. The resort is home to the Shanghai Disneyland theme park, featuring six lands, as well as two themed hotels – Shanghai Disneyland Hotel and Toy Story Hotel, Disneytown, a large shopping, dining and entertainment district, a Broadway-style theatre, Wishing Star Park and other outdoor recreation areas. Shanghai Disneyland is a Magic Kingdom-style theme park featuring classic Disney storytelling and characters but with authentic cultural touches and themes tailored specifically for the people of China. As we continue to develop this magical destination, we’re looking for a variety of world-class professionals including front line Cast Members and an innovative development team to help our plans take shape.