Senior Travel Operations Solutions Program Manager
At Disney, we‘re storytellers. We make the impossible, possible. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge technology and pushing the envelope to bring stories to life through our movies, products, interactive games, parks and resorts, and media networks. Now is your chance to join our talented team that delivers unparalleled creative content to audiences around the world.
“We create happiness.” That’s our motto at Walt Disney Parks and Resorts. And it permeates everything we do. At Disney, you’ll help inspire that magic by enabling our teams to push the limits of entertainment and create the never-before-seen!
The Senior Travel Operations Solutions Program Manager is responsible for guiding various Travel Operations Technology project tracks across new development, such as new platform deployments, analytics implementations and optimization, platform improvements, while working with Technology Teams, Business Teams and Solution Program Managers. This is both a hands-on and a strategic position – Potential candidates will wear several hats and maintain several responsibilities including: product manager, program/sales technology strategist, project manager / business analyst by creating specifications for features and applications, resource manager, establish project plans, track development timelines, shepherding new features and applications through development, testing, on-time deployment and Production / Training stability. Reports to: Senior Manager, Travel Operations Solutions Program Management.
- Support the Sr. Mgr. in achieving integration across domestic call centers and provides subject matter expertise to WDP&R international locations
- Help define project scope, goals, required business resources and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders (Internal and external).
- Act as liaison with project stakeholders on an ongoing basis and effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
- Work with entry level / senior program managers to estimate the resources and participants needed to achieve project goals.
- Facilitate meetings, develop project plans, risk mitigation plans, communication plans, resource requirements, project costs and all other project management related documentation and distribute meeting notes.
- Lead business resources participating in projects.
- Partner with the project sponsor and team to define team member roles and expectations, and ensuring timely feedback and that project resources are used effectively.
- Drives work that can be leveraged across the organization, i.e., sales communication and technology platforms, measurement tools, operational process.
- 7 Years of Experience in Project Management or Operational Technology Strategies
- Demonstrated strong analytical and strategic skills
- Demonstrated strong management skills
- Demonstrated strong communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to share creative and new ideas
- Demonstrated ability to identify and integrate leading-edge approaches and technology
- Demonstrated ability in multi-tasking
- Team player
- Working knowledge of sales
- Familiar with the call center environment
- Knowledge of Agile methodology
- 5 - 7 years experience in a similar role
- Certified PMP (Project Management Professional)
- Agile Certified Practitioner
- Business Analyst
- Program Management Certification
- ITIL certification
Additional Information©Disney is an equal opportunity employer. Drawing Creativity from Diversity.