Store Operations Host – Full Time, HK Disneyland
5-day week at Hong Kong Disneyland Resort
Every Guest looks for that perfect gift or souvenir to remember their time at the Hong Kong Disneyland Resort – from Mickey plush, limited edition pin to personalized Disney name tag, there’s something to put a smile on everyone’s face. With the help from our Merchandise / Store Operations Cast Members, our Guests will be able to bring Disney magic back to home!
Applicants for this position will be invited to interview at the Hong Kong Disneyland Career Bazaar, details as follows:
Date: January 25 (Thu) and January 26 (Fri)
Venue: D2 Place ONE, 9 Cheung Yee Street, Lai Chi Kok
Time: 11:00 am to 8:00 pm
You will receive an invitation email to make an appointment after submitting an online application. You may also make an appointment through our recruitment hotline / Whatsapp 9339-3882.
ResponsibilitiesThe Store Operations Host will master the skill of "Merchantaining" combining retail and entertainment to assist our Guests in a positive, friendly and helpful attitude to uphold our high show quality standard. On top of that, you will be responsible to greet Guests, helping in store operations, handling cash, stocking and counting inventory. This position may require walking or standing in outdoor locations.
- Ability to speak Cantonese, English and Putonghua
- Willingness to work at different locations in the resort area, including outdoor locations
- Full-Time availability is required. This role is Full-Time and requires full availability for any shift
Preferred QualificationsThe following work experience are preferred, but not necessary:
- Previous work experience in retail industry
- Previous work experience in POS cash register operations or cash handling
#LI-DNI Additional Information
- Airport Premium will be applicable to Cast Members who are arranged to work at the merchandise stores at Hong Kong International Airport
SCHEDULE AVAILABILITY Our Theme Park and Resort Hotels operate 365 days a year. Candidates will need to work shifts according to a roster that is determined by the Company, including shifts on Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays.
SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION After clicking “Apply for this job” below, the employment application will open in a new window. Please complete ALL pages of the application in ENGLISH by clicking “Next” on each page, then “Submit” on the final page.